• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Celebrity Hot or Not Part 16

Zcustom

you ruined it!!!!

If you haven't read the books by now it should have been ruined for you long ago!!!

Plus there are so many other details that go into that so there will be so many other surprises for you :)

who am I kidding, I know all of you have read the books. keep actin like you don't know what happens.

i hear a werewolf fights a vampire over a tramp

na, that was the earlier ones. This one is much different from the other 3....and way more provocative.

Im not sure how they think they are going to pull that off and still make it a PG13 movie.

I know you guys haven't read these books, so lemme tell ya, there is some kinky poo that goes on in there and I think most of it goes over the younger girls' heads when they are reading, but you can't avoid it with the movie.

It will be interesting to see, but I have a feeling lots of parents will have problems with Breaking Dawn.....both parts.

they just won't show it, and all the girls will be disappointed boo. i remember wifey being disappointed with one part of the book. she said there was all this build up, and then she turned the page and it said something like, "the next morning..."

they know the majority of the audience is too young for the sex, and i'd be surprised if any is shown in the movie.

they just won't show it, and all the girls will be disappointed boo. i remember wifey being disappointed with one part of the book. she said there was all this build up, and then she turned the page and it said something like, "the next morning..."

they know the majority of the audience is too young for the sex, and i'd be surprised if any is shown in the movie.

I mean yeah they didn't delve into penetration or anything like that.

But, they are in bed. and it is implied that they fug. a lot. then they move in together. THEN she gets preggers. Then they have to deal with the fact that she is prego with a half vampire half human baby.

I don't want to delve too deep and ruin it for everyone ;) but the delivery of the baby is very very....disturbing.

Just not sure how this is going to be portrayed according to the book without offending some mothers of 10 year olds.

so the vampire wins? definitely don't need to see or read anything now.

Yeah, that's established in the 3rd book pretty much.

Jacob has his own thing happen to him though. (not ruining it for you, Ill let you sit through both parts with Mary to find out :))

Archived