• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just woke up from a CRAZY ass football dream!

TruCatzFan

First of all...

I did have to be at work early...

I once created a thread on who was the BEST poster in huddle history...

And since I have read oh about at least 5 or 6 dream threads about football, I decided to post mine because it was crazier than the one that made " someone in here cry in their dream cause Steve Smith was mean to them in their dream"

I'm not claiming I'm Nostradamus here... Just shared a dream with you guys which was obviously a mistake. It won't happen again jack asses!

First of all...

I did have to be at work early...

I once created a thread on who was the BEST poster in huddle history...

And since I have read oh about at least 5 or 6 dream threads about football, I decided to post mine because it was crazier than the one that made " someone in here cry in their dream cause Steve Smith was mean to them in their dream"

I'm not claiming I'm Nostradamus here... Just shared a dream with you guys which was obviously a mistake. It won't happen again jack asses!

Everytime there is a dream thread, the OP gets made fun of. No reason to think you're different

Dude, you really need thicker skin. I mean EVERYONE gets made fun of on this board. EVERYONE. You are no different, not the first, and won't be the last. You might as well not post if you can handle it.

And don't think I'm ganging up on your or anything, just being 100% real with you.

Archived