• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I need help...jangler...anyone?

Zcustom

You guys are crazy, she's hotter with some cushion if you ask me. Our standards are so fuged up from looking at anorexic chicks all the time.

And Salty you can suck a fat dick man. Keep your poo up and I'll have to come to ATL, rent a room in your roach motel, and taunt you viciously!!

who am I kidding I love you man, you hairy ballsack

You guys are crazy, she's hotter with some cushion if you ask me. Our standards are so fuged up from looking at anorexic chicks all the time.

And Salty you can suck a fat dick man. Keep your poo up and I'll have to come to ATL, rent a room in your roach motel, and taunt you viciously!!

who am I kidding I love you man, you hairy ballsack

yeah, she is NOT fat. people have lost their mind.

most women who have a kid are a little more thick, but I bet that stomach is tight, dismissing this fat connotation..

You obviously aren't talking to me and Pantha San as we have no... what are they called... standards???

No you guys are just wise.

If Sarah Jessica Parker showed up at a tailgate every single one of us would be drooling, but since this is the internet we get to be unrealistically picky. Normally I don't care but leave my girl out of it. She's fine, not fat in any way, and she's fine as hell.

For the record I never said she was ugly or fat, far from it I think she is damn hot.. I was just saying how those pics of her were horrible and made her look bad..

I mean you gotta agree.

Ex.1 bad pic

Christina-green-dress-460x267.jpg

Ex.2 good pic

300.ab.aguilera.061511.jpg

And these are from the same night if correct??

But yea you understand what I was saying now??.. lol

If Sarah Jessica Parker showed up at a tailgate every single one of us would be drooling, but since this is the internet we get to be unrealistically picky. Normally I don't care but leave my girl out of it. She's fine, not fat in any way, and she's fine as hell.

without her money, I would talk to most women before I got to her. plenty of women who look decent and aren't fat. ;)

For the record I never said she was ugly or fat, far from it I think she is damn hot.. I was just saying how those pics of her were horrible and made her look bad..

I mean you gotta agree.

Ex.1 bad pic

Christina-green-dress-460x267.jpg

Ex.2 good pic

300.ab.aguilera.061511.jpg

And these are from the same night if correct??

But yea you understand what I was saying now??.. lol

pretty sure those were different nights.. but yeah, I see what you're saying.

FALSE.

I would bring one of these and ride it around the huddle tent.

hobby%20horse.jpg

Archived