• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

jasonluckydog

I'm a huge collector and so far I have not added any 2011 Panther rookies to my collection. I almost pulled the trigger and purchased my 1st Cam rookie auto but his cards are a little high right now might have to go with Press Pass or Sage. Have you guy's bought anything yet?

Jimmy Clausen has a fire sale going on, I have recently bought a bunch of his rookie autos cheap hoping it pays off when he is on another team.

FxCam_1307854044014.jpg

dude I got a ton of cards, I quit collecting in 2006. Too expensive of a hobby for me. I have seriously a lot of stuff that I would be interested in getting rid of, I got a lot of panthers stuff too, DeAngelo RC refractors, Beason Auto RC, Dirk SP authentic RC, Lawrence Taylor RC, steve young rc, griffey ud rc, etc....

I'll be honest tho, I was thinking of sending a lot of my good stuff to PSA and getting it graded before I sell.

dude I got a ton of cards, I quit collecting in 2006. Too expensive of a hobby for me. I have seriously a lot of stuff that I would be interested in getting rid of, I got a lot of panthers stuff too, DeAngelo RC refractors, Beason Auto RC, Dirk SP authentic RC, Lawrence Taylor RC, steve young rc, griffey ud rc, etc....

I'll be honest tho, I was thinking of sending a lot of my good stuff to PSA and getting it graded before I sell.

do you have a photobucket of them?

On a semi related note, if anyone's interested, I'm hosting a private autograph signing with Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith towards the end of July. Just sent in the deposit for it and it's set in stone.

That's pretty interesting, what are the particulars?

do you have a photobucket of them?

not any more. like I said I quit collecting all together. I'm helping my mom paint tomorrow so I have to head back to their house, I will grab the cards and take a few pics. Is there anything in particular you are looking for? send me a PM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Went back and calculated for you since I knew you'd probably reply with something along these lines. From what I can see, the comparison is fairly equal. Since the 2014 season, Duke has an overall record of 68-62 (.523) while UNC-CH has a record of 71-62 (.533). In that timeframe, UNC-CH has appeared in 8 bowl games with a record of 1-7 in those games. Duke has been to 6 and has a record of 5-1 in those games. While UNC has more bowl appearances, their futility in them can't be overlooked. From most objective measures UNC-CH and Duke have been pretty equal programs over the past decade. There is one caveat, that being that UNC has 2 ACCG appearances to Duke's 0, however Duke's latest ACCG appearance was in 2013 which misses the 10 year timeframe by 1 year. So I guess you could say UNC-CH has been slightly better, but if so it's not by a very noticeable margin.  That clearly wasn't the intent of bringing up the fact that Duke has won more recently. This was to provide evidence to the notion that "UNC is competing for ACC titles every year" seems a bit silly when you haven't won one in 44 years nor do you appear in them all that frequently. I mean, you really think a team that is mainly being elevated by a star QB would have a chance against Bama or Clemson that has 5 stars and top flight coaching all over the roster? There's a reason UNC-CH barely broke into the top 10 when they had a record of 6-0 in 2023. Same story in 2022. Everyone knew it, including the pollsters. Except y'all, apparently.  Of course, I never argued otherwise. Having an entire season hinge around a rivalry game is pretty pathetic, you won't find any argument from me here. Huh? A post ago, you were just saying that nothing before 2005 counted. So which is it? It seems like your timeframes are jumping around. Yeah, our record in the 90s and 00s was pretty awful. Against everyone, not just y'all. Don't think any Duke fan would argue the Ted Roof days were a golden age.  
    • Everything is measured in championships bro.  No im not, I don’t expect Duke to win one.  I know what we are.  I’m enjoying the hell out of 5-0, if they don’t win another game, I’m happy for what we got. To you’re SEC dude, I’ll find the article where 16 of the SEC members have to be in agreement for any expansion and 14 have already said NO to ANY ACC school, including FSU and Clemson this why they are back at the table with negotiations with the ACC.
    • Paul Finebaum is a clown. This dude trashed Prime a week ago, then today he goes on Nat'l tv and apologizes and says Prime might have them in the Big 12 championship lmao   These TV personalities are characters take what they say with a grain of salt.