• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone watch Tosh last night?

TheRealDeal

Is that your best?? :frown2:

It was just a question.

Watching two dudes wrestle with a dildo and occasionally penetrate each other doesn't cause me to get all hot and bothered, it seems it had that effect on you to the point where you had to shower to cool down.

Not judging, just asking.

It was just a question.

Watching two dudes wrestle with a dildo and occasionally penetrate each other doesn't cause me to get all hot and bothered, it seems it had that effect on you to the point where you had to shower to cool down.

Not judging, just asking.

Sounded to me more like you are one of those guys who says something like "Everyone has thought about sucking a guy's d*ck at some point. Right guys... right? *looks around hoping someone agrees with him*

The fact you took it to mean that says more about you than me :)

Sounded to me more like you are one of those guys who says something like "Everyone has thought about sucking a guy's d*ck at some point. Right guys... right? *looks around hoping someone agrees with him*

The fact you took it to mean that says more about you than me :)

What the fug are you talking about?

What the fug are you talking about?

That I said I had to take a shower after watching a guy get butt raped with a dildo (clearly meaning I felt dirty which is why most people take a shower) and your first thought was of my d*ck. :rofl:

Even so I would think that someone who lives in a progressive area like Southern California wouldn't be homophobic enough to think that implying someone was gay was actually a burn.

Archived