• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear NBA/Heat fans....

TruCatzFan

Dear Everybody in this thread and around the world,

We just gave the NBA Finals away to a far less talented team. What SHOULD HAVE easily been a sweep will forever be known as the series that Dirk knocked out Goliath! We were too cocky and arrogant to Get it done. There are no excuses that we would like to formally make. Only that we regret coming this far, and losing to an inferior team. Some people will convince you that they played "better" as a team... We ourselves have said the right things in press conferences... Do NOT be fooled by this. Their 3's went down and ours did not! The only thing this Dallas team had, that our team did not was a HUGE set of balls! They never gave up in themselves, which the showed the real heart of a champion. As much as we'd love to guarentee that we'll be back next year, we just can't make the same mistake two years in a row... We all laughed when LeBron said... Not 4, not 5, not 6... Trust me when I say we have guys still crying in the locker room because we have Not Zero! We should have gotten this done but didn't! We just won the "Buggest Chokers of all time award... The Patriots delivered it to the locker room shortly after our loss. In closing, we will find more pieces and rebuild chemistry along the way next season, but it's pretty obvious even if we win 75 games, that you can't count in us or expect us to do great things if we ever make it back to the finals. We would like to apologize to our fans for selling them false hope... It will be a long summer for them and they really WILL NOT have a leg to stand on by defending us at all this summer! So much more to say, but it's really just not worth it... We choked on the grandest stage, when it mattered the most. See you guys at that Air Force base this summer... At least now we the bandwagon fans have shifted over to Dallas for the moment... That is all

Signed,

The Miami Heat Orgaization

P.S.maybe next year will be better... Maybe not

No offense take bro... It was just very sad to see it end like that. I think we all knew or thought it would go 7 games after Dallas went up 3-2... Nobody might admit it now, but even the haters thought it. It just didn't happen. What a shame, and a waste of talent!

No offense take bro... It was just very sad to see it end like that. I think we all knew or thought it would go 7 games after Dallas went up 3-2... Nobody might admit it now, but even the haters thought it. It just didn't happen. What a shame, and a waste of talent!

Its not sad in any way and believe me I know heartbreaking losses (f*ck Bombay)

I've learned over the years on the ice that talent can only be translated with teamwork and passion. Wade, Miller, Haslam, & Bosh brought a little, but Lebron & Chalmers stuck out as more of a problem than anything else.

far less talented my ass. Mavs have 1 superstar and the Heat have 2. Mavs have a better center and point guard. Mavs bench is much better and can SCORE. Mavs can shoot lights out from the arc. Heat is made up of streak shooters that put there hopes and prayers on hero/miracle 3 pointers.

Hidden

Miami didnt win the championship, but the city of Miami was celebrating like they won last night. The Mavs had that city on lock last night, and those same Heat fans were celebrating with them lol.

I guess thats why Charles called them the worst fans in the league *shrugs*

Archived