• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ufc 131

TheRealDeal

Ill watch it tommorrow. Sucks to hear that carwin lost again. I am a fan of his, along with cain velasquez.

Carwin a fun fighter to watch, and has some serious hands. He has won every fight by knockout in the first round until he finally lost to Lesnar. I'll guess he probably got winded if dos santos took him to the later rounds, guess I'll see what happened when i watch it tommorow.

Dos santos is a respectable fighter, but Cain Valasquez is a monster, and is going to beat him up like he does everyone else. I will predict a 2nd round KO when they meet. I dont see anyone beating Cain for quite a while.

Your boy Carwin got FUGGED up tonight! Had cuts all over his face, nose, under eyes, scalp... He was a battered bloody mess after the first round. Basically was scared the rest if the fight. He knew he had to push it and KO dos Santos but was too scared to do it. Sad sad fight. Carwin's 10 min of fame will forever be the Lesnar fight. That dude is done... For real. You'll see when u watch it.

Nope... WRONG! Collared Nike Golf shirt... Clean khaki shorts, and brand new black Nike 360's... Dont try and play my swag son... You're sauce is WEAK! Wifey on my arm with lots of on lookers. Not that you would know anything about swag or going out. Get back to your World of Warcraft game, wearing your wal mart special tele tubby pajama pants!

Dud you really think I'd let you come at me like that homie? C'mon now!? It's passed your bedtime anyways Lil homie. You got church in the am... Then you can repent on passing judgement on people whom you don't know!

hahaha I could practically feel the oily bro-ness dripping from this post. Well played.

No poo man, I would love to go to an event.

The only time i would ever boo is if a ref clearly stops a fight before he should, which doesnt happen all too often, or if the judges clearly get a decision wrong. Most of the time, I tend to agree with the judges decisions though.

Yeah. If you go to an event and boo through the whole thing, the sport clearly isn't for you because you don't enjoy it. Why bother going?

I always imagine a bunch of bros getting together who know nothing about MMA and being like "Dude we're gonna go see some fugin' fights bro!" Then the fights start and they get their first glimpse of jui-jitsu and have no idea what's going on, so they start booing to show out in front of their friends, all the while mumbling "I could totally kick their asses" to each other.

Yeah. If you go to an event and boo through the whole thing, the sport clearly isn't for you because you don't enjoy it. Why bother going?

I always imagine a bunch of bros getting together who know nothing about MMA and being like "Dude we're gonna go see some fugin' fights bro!" Then the fights start and they get their first glimpse of jui-jitsu and have no idea what's going on, so they start booing to show out in front of their friends, all the while mumbling "I could totally kick their asses" to each other.

Does your wife beat you???? What's your issue with people that like UFC?

Furthermore... Your comment of oily something was definitely over the line. A mod needs to tag this fool up!

What's your issue with people that like UFC?

I thought I actually made it clear. My problem isn't with people who like UFC, it's with people who don't like UFC and boo through the event.

You don't seem smart.

Don't bother with him, I don't think he's all there.

I bet he didn't appreciate the Maia Munoz fight and how technical it was either. I just don't think many people understand the sport and therefor don't know what's going on and what is good or what is bad.

damn, that sucks. He is one of those guys that usually puts up a huge fight standing up, trying to keep it exciting. oh well.

That was a bit of a mischaracterization. Considering his face was ground beef and he still came out without hesitation and threw down, i don't think anyone can honestly say Carwin was scared.

JDS was just way too fast for him. His striking is on another level. What may have looked like hesitation to some was really just Carwin not being able to find an opening to throw his usual bombs.

He did land one or two decent shots, but for the most part JDS just stayed on the outside and picked him apart with jabs, and Carwin could do nothing about it.

Yeah that's why it was so great. No one expected Maia to try and out strike Munoz and he did. I thought it was going to be fight of the night as well.

If Maia's striking keeps improving at the rate it is, he is going to be very dangerous very soon.

That was a bit of a mischaracterization. Considering his face was ground beef and he still came out without hesitation and threw down, i don't think anyone can honestly say Carwin was scared.

JDS was just way too fast for him. His striking is on another level. What may have looked like hesitation to some was really just Carwin not being able to find an opening to throw his usual bombs.

He did land one or two decent shots, but for the most part JDS just stayed on the outside and picked him apart with jabs, and Carwin could do nothing about it.

Junior's hands are insane. I'm so pumped for him and Cain.

Junior would have smashed Brock, I'm actually glad they didn't fight. Brock would have got hit once and started spinning around for the 3rd straight fight, it would have been pretty embarrassing.

Archived