• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ufc 131

TheRealDeal

Anyone watching tonight?

Any predictions? Fights you're looking forward too?

I like Maia and Munoz, Junior and Shane, and Florian making his featherweight debut against Nunez.

On the undercard I want to see Stout and Edwards go at it as well as my boy Joey "The Mexecutioner" Beltran because he's a teammate of mine.

All the preliminary fights can be watched on youtube and 2 or 3 on Spike before the main card.

Should be a good night of fights.

I'm taking Carwin (but I love JDS as well and it should be a hell of a fight), Munoz, Florian, Stout and Beltran.

I bet you booed during the fights and yelled "You fugin' pussies!" Didn't you? And I bet you did it with your hat backwards and your TapouT shirt and your cargo shorts.

fuging UFC fans.

Nope... WRONG! Collared Nike Golf shirt... Clean khaki shorts, and brand new black Nike 360's... Dont try and play my swag son... You're sauce is WEAK! Wifey on my arm with lots of on lookers. Not that you would know anything about swag or going out. Get back to your World of Warcraft game, wearing your wal mart special tele tubby pajama pants!

Dud you really think I'd let you come at me like that homie? C'mon now!? It's passed your bedtime anyways Lil homie. You got church in the am... Then you can repent on passing judgement on people whom you don't know!

Archived