• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The bestest poster of all time in Huddle History!?

TruCatzFan

Since the original was such a hit let's give credit where credits due in this parody thread.

I'm pretty much still a newB here and a good chunk of my posts probably came from blogging during the NBA playoffs, but here's how I see a few Huddle posters that stand out to me.

NJ Panther is probably our most valuable poster IMO... He does exactly what we all get on here to find out. Divulges tid bits here and there about inside info and that's why most of us are here. He's pretty much spot on with everything too... It's almost like he's probably a player!? Who knows but I really like you NJ Panther.

Rayzor is probably next on my list... He's always digging and posting new info that nobody else seems to be able to find.

Lady Panther is probably third. Her write up in the panthers a few months ago was just FUGGIN unreal. Possibly the best post that I've ever read by a normal everyday blogger. What's more... I think she's actually a woman which makes it 1 million times hotter than any guys post will ever be. Her knowledge of this franchise is beyond reproach.

There are a lot if people whom I have a great deal of respect for... And I'll probably leave several people out... But that's why I posted this thread, the more seasoned guys here will definitely get the guys who I've missed.

Man I just know that I'm gonna leave people out... Here are the people I have a lot if respect for:

Zod of course, PanthaSan, nc buscuit, Bleys, The Saltman, TRD (even though we argue a lot), floppin, dpantherman, KT, teeray, panthers55, ncmonzta, king klong, Hawk, tarheels23, Jasonluckydog, SCmunnerlyn, cracka mcnasty, 46 &2, panthers 55....

Those are just a few of the guys I like and respect. I've undoubtedly left out a lot of people... For that I apologize. In just glad I found the huddle! We have a great group of guys and gals that really love this team. If it's this busy during the draft (I know this one was a Lil different) and with a lockout going on, j can't FUGGIN wait til training camp rolls around and finally week one.

I'm proud to be here with all members contributors or not. We have an awesome fanbase that is excited about this franchise's future. I look forward to learning more about each of you and the Panthers in the coming months!

So back to the question at hand... "bestest" poster of Huddle History. Let the games begin. Im looking forward to seeing who you guys pick!

Archived