• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most worthless poster in Carolina Huddle history is.......

TheRealDeal

I've forgotten more things than your inbred brain will ever have the capacity to learn in the first place.

I really think I have an effect on your real life, which means your real life must be really pooty.

Actually you don't, I think it's kind of funny arguing with you.

I know I'm one of few to say this, but TRD isn't one of the most worthless members on this board. If KT gets respect for creating discussion, you know TRD isn't too far behind.

there are far more posters on this board who contribute nothing but useless dribble than TRD. People can disagree with him from dusk til dawn and hate where he comes from, but at least he provides some sort of baseline to his opinions. I don't have to agree with everyone, and often I don't.. but if you can at least connect a few dots instead of grabbing for straws, then I'm glad to have a discussion.

there are plenty of people in this forum who couldn't poo out a somewhat well thought out idea..

you're all a bunch of useless idiots, in my opinion!

love you

Hawk is the most worthless .. He infracted me for replying to an insult with a picture of a fat chick after i gave him my <3 and affection ..

I kid hawk .. i still loves you and the rest of the mods .. most of the time :D

Archived