• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lucid Dreaming

neverlosethefeeling

I have bizarre dreams sometimes.

I had one where my wife was leaving me and I was crying and yelling and stuff and she was just laughing at me. So frustrating. I woke up and cooked her breakfast in bed and showered her with praise the entire next day. Then I went back to being my normal dick self :).

I had one where I had a girlfriend outside of my marriage. The weird part is that I was at a bar with this girlfriend AND my wife and my wife was totally cool with it. We were all just hanging out and laughing and sh*t while I was making out with this mistress. I woke up freaked the fug out.

I had one where I was playing at a water park with Michael Jordan :confused:. I am a 33 year old man that hasn't been to a water park in like 18 years but for some reason me and MJ were having a blast at the water park and best friends. Oh and in my dream it was present day so you had a 33 year old man and a almost 50 year old MJ playing at a water park. :lol:

I had a dream that was a movie once. Seriously, like the whole thing was just a movie in my head. It starred Susan Sarandon and OJ Simpson. At the end of the dream credits even began rolling and then i woke up.

My worst dream I ever had was I died and my spirit was floating around and seeing how my loved ones were effected. The worst was my spirit floating into my dad's house and he was sobbing uncontrollably. I woke up and just called my dad to say what's up the next morning. It was like some Christmas Carol bullpoo.

I seriously can't remember the last time I woke up and could recall a dream from the night before. I wish that weren't the case because this lucid dreaming thing sounds pretty cool.

One, sleep with a glass of fresh water beside your bed (it helps somehow). Two, sleep with a notebook and pen beside the bed and tell yourself before going to sleep that you will remember your dreams and upon waking, don't open your eyes, feel for the notepad and start writing - it won't look good but you'll have enough to jog your memory.

True, you've already shown up in mine.

Ask me what you were wearing. NOTHING!

.....interesting.

Last night my dream was I took a bunch of friends up to my parents mtn house for the weekend but all these random people started showing up that I didn't know and I got pissed off and told them to leave.

Then the mountains turned into the beach and there was like a huge hill you go down from the house to the beach and people started taking huge boulders off our property and throwing them, so I got mad again.

Then I smoked a bowl with some guy I didn't know and I was walking around looking where everyone had passed out from drinking but the rooms were the ones in my parent's house in Charlotte.

I woke up at least 4 or 5 times because my kitteh kept jumping up on my bed, and I went back into the dream every time.

The worst one ever was I was lying in bed half a sleep, and I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I try to look over, but none of my body can move, and I clearly see a figure standing beside my bed. I was freaking the f*ck out, until finally, all of the sudden, I forced my body to move and I yelled "F*CK YOU SATAN!!!"

I thought it was a dream, until i realized I was awake through the whole thing.

And then early that morning, I woke up to my lamp crashing into the ground. The entire thing fell off my desk and shattered.

Voodoo witchcraft is being practiced in my bedroom by devil worshiping gypsies, I kid you not.

The worst one ever was I was lying in bed half a sleep, and I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I try to look over, but none of my body can move, and I clearly see a figure standing beside my bed. I was freaking the f*ck out, until finally, all of the sudden, I forced my body to move and I yelled "F*CK YOU SATAN!!!"

I thought it was a dream, until i realized I was awake through the whole thing.

And then early that morning, I woke up to my lamp crashing into the ground. The entire thing fell off my desk and shattered.

Voodoo witchcraft is being practiced in my bedroom by devil worshiping gypsies, I kid you not.

I seriously just pissed my pants a lil bit... I'm still laughing! I gotta change basketball shorts! fug! That has to be worth pie and swag..but after I change!

One, sleep with a glass of fresh water beside your bed (it helps somehow).

I usually drink water before I go to bed, but I'll have to start keeping it in my room.

Two, sleep with a notebook and pen beside the bed and tell yourself before going to sleep that you will remember your dreams and upon waking, don't open your eyes, feel for the notepad and start writing - it won't look good but you'll have enough to jog your memory.

My friend who can lucid dream told me something very similiar to this. I think it took him a while to master that skill and I don't know if I have the patience for that, but I think I'm going to try it

you can't control this aspect. lucid dreaming is basically an intense subconcious awareness of being in a dream state. you are so aware of the dream that you normal awake part of your mind fools you into thinking you are doing what you want. you are simply a more alert participant in your own dream state.

I have spent years studying this as a hobby.

if you want to INDUCE lucid dreams, melatonin and a B12 vitamin. but make sure you didn't have a bad day of drama. what is in your psyche could be intense that same night.

One of my friends has told me that he has seen "shadow people" standing over his bedside before, and that one tried to hold him down once. I've read about similar accounts.

My friend said it may be the result of too much marijuana before bed, but the closest I ever got to smoking anything was breathing in crushed up Smarties packets in junior high.

People just assume I'm a pothead.

Archived