• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best song on the Black Album?

Zcustom

Jay-Z is good and all, but when you break it down, 98% of his songs are "I used to sell coke, now I rap and make shittons of money.." meh, it gets old...

Id have to say Metallica's is better, based solely on personal playtime...

I'll vote: None of the Above

My music collection of Metallica created albums ends at "And Justice For All". (I did get Garage Inc., but only because it had recordings of pre-black album covers that I couldn't get anywhere else.)

"The Black Album" was a POS, and heralded the end of a legacy for that band. I mean, really... non-titled albums are usually debut albums... not your 5th one into your discography. That was warning enough for me.

The Black album was pretty good but I felt it was teh beginning of thembecoming a commercial band as opposed to a metal band.

For my money, Kill 'em All and Master of Puppets were albums that truly showed what they are made of.

Puppets is a triumph of musical progression. Nothing they have done since matches the quality of music on that album.

If I had to choose a song off the album I would go with The Unforgiven. I stopped being thirteen a long time a go so my metallica listening ended a long time ago too.

haha what a douchey thing to say

you must have many leather bound books.....

Archived