• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today I Learned That Weed is Decriminalized in NC

fitty76

Panthro you are stereo typing. It is clear you do not know many pot heads and the ones you do know obviously admit to using the drug after knowing them in a matter of hours and to just about anyone, or the make it obviously by the way they act, immaturely, bruned out on the commercial chemical filled weed that makes them literally 'fry' their brains. The potheads you aren't stereotyping are the ones you don't know smoke. Because they won't tell you because they know they will be stereo typed. This is the businessman in the suit, the lawyer, the politician, the artist. I can't tell you how many poeple smoke that you would never fuging know because them telling anyone would destroy their successful life they have created with a lot of hard work, a contributor of society. The difference is we don't like to drink and feel it's much too strong, in moderation it is simply a preference.

I'll admit there are idiots who get stoned and give MJ a bad label, you have ammo there, but don't fall into the trap of stereo typing because all it will do is display your ignorance to the rest of us who know what is going on.

I have very conflicting opinions on the use of marijuana. I found out recently that son smokes it regularly and started in 8th grade, 2 years ago. Thats too young to use anything. Despite his denials, it is affecting his attitude and motivation in school.

That said, I think it should be legalized, for adults.

I have very conflicting opinions on the use of marijuana. I found out recently that son smokes it regularly and started in 8th grade, 2 years ago. Thats too young to use anything. Despite his denials, it is affecting his attitude and motivation in school.

That said, I think it should be legalized, for adults.

yeah, it should have a legal age.. I can't smoke it on the regular or else I won't want to do poo. I know some people that it doesn't affect like that, but I don't think that's the majority.

I mean, if I wasn't in sales, it wouldn't affect me.. but I can't get motivated to talk to ignorant people.. on weeeeeeed! ;)

yeah, it should have a legal age.. I can't smoke it on the regular or else I won't want to do poo. I know some people that it doesn't affect like that, but I don't think that's the majority.

I mean, if I wasn't in sales, it wouldn't affect me.. but I can't get motivated to talk to ignorant people.. on weeeeeeed! ;)

:leaving:

I know someone that got pulled over with 2 ounces, the cop asked him how much he had and he said "2 grams" that dumbass cop didn't even check just took it- he was charged as if it two grams

now either that cop is incredibly stupid or he just got 54 free grams of weed

I know someone that got pulled over with 2 ounces, the cop asked him how much he had and he said "2 grams" that dumbass cop didn't even check just took it- he was charged as if it two grams

now either that cop is incredibly stupid or he just got 54 free grams of weed

wow. I would say the latter, since they probably would have weighed it when it was introduced into evidence...

I cant believe that is even feasible....but that is pretty ridiculous

Archived