• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Landscapers

Zcustom

Why do they think it's acceptable to blow LARGE amounts of debris into oncoming traffic?? And I'm not talking about a couple blades of grass. Dirt, rocks, and chunks of shiat.

FFS, blow that poo into the grass, where it will serve some value to the soil and not clog up my cars air filter. Not to mention all the great things tiny pebbles do to your paint job as you hit them going 45+mph. Nobody has common courtesy anymore, fuggers.

I almost got in a fight with a guy at my house about two years ago over this... I went home for lunch to meet the hvac guy and pulled up in the street and left my windows down... the landscaping crew was at the neighbors and the guy blows dirt and sh*t all over my truck and in it since the windows were down.

I saw him do it... so I went out and asked him what the hell he was doing and apparently he didn't speak english, so his boss comes running over and I told him he needs to teach his guys not to do sh*t like that... he starts mouthing off at me. I got in his face and told him he better back the f*ck up and get out of my yard.

Some people just don't care about other peoples stuff.

Theres an large office building I have to drive by every day. They have a crew out once a week or so. It never friggin fails that I drive by when those retards are just blowing all the dirt/pollen/grass right into the road.

Don't blame the illegals, its not like they have newer than 1975 cars in their native land. Blame the lawn mowing "landscaping" company owner who would rather pay them $6/hour cash than a white/black guy who is going to require $10-15/hr on the books.

This is the Merica' you wanted greedy white people!

I live way out in the sticks and what i hate is when the city/county mowers come along to cut the tall grass on both sides of the road.. F man they just rip thru what evers there. Driveway reflectors, gone. Thrash, shredded to pieces and thrown everwhere.

I've seem em hit mail boxes and just keep going.

I live way out in the sticks and what i hate is when the city/county mowers come along to cut the tall grass on both sides of the road.. F man they just rip thru what evers there. Driveway reflectors, gone. Thrash, shredded to pieces and thrown everwhere.

I've seem em hit mail boxes and just keep going.

I've seen them use those to just annihilate trees and shrubs.. indestructible.

bastards...

true story...same but different...

a buddy of mine got taken right off his big harley one time when the city was out flushing fire hydrants!!!!

that sounds like it would be fuging hilarious to watch... (if I'm understanding the sequence of events correctly)

ya...this guy has the worst luck in the world...he was once riding with us down the highway and a chunk of flat iron fell off the truck in front of us and went right through his transmission. The hydrant thing....he was riding home and was just rounding the corner at the exact time the city guys cranked open the fire hydrant for it's annual flush. The stream hit him full on and literally blew him right off his bike into the street. The list goes on

Archived