• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta Fans!

Mr.Ponche

The way I see it, Bucs fans should be thanking the Panthers. (We, as in us, didn't do a damn thing but smile a lot.) I see it as highly unlikely that the Bucs will come out flat two weeks in a row, and it's much more acceptable to lose to the Panthers than the Falcons. (Believe me, we know the shame of giving the Falcons a win. It still gives me the gas.:( )

The way I see it, Bucs fans should be thanking the Panthers. (We, as in us, didn't do a damn thing but smile a lot.) I see it as highly unlikely that the Bucs will come out flat two weeks in a row, and it's much more acceptable to lose to the Panthers than the Falcons. (Believe me, we know the shame of giving the Falcons a win. It still gives me the gas.:( )

Sure they're pros,but that was a hell of a smashmouth football game.Short week,and Atlanta is going to try do the same thing with their running game,That meat is tender.

Sure they're pros,but that was a hell of a smashmouth football game.Short week,and Atlanta is going to try do the same thing with their running game,That meat is tender.

IMO, we didn't expose the Tampa defense's weak area. We were just really that good last night. The Bucs have been solid defensively all year. Maybe it was the absence of Jovan Haye??? Who knows.

Regardless, Tampa won't be embarrassed like that twice in a row. The best thing Atlanta has going for it is Matt Ryan. He is good enough to beat the Bucs through the air if they shut down the run. But again, the Bucs are plenty pissed right now and will be looking to smash someone in the face. Bad luck for the Falcons.

So is Atlanta your most hated rival?

Toss up between Atlant and Tampa, based on personal preference. New Orleans has the worst fans, IMO. One "good" season and they think they are the poo. At least Atlanta has boasted like three winning seasons this century (even if they still haven't put two back-to-back yet. lol)

If you want awful fans, go to Cincy. They could be winning the Super Bowl by 20 w/ 3 minutes left and they'll still complain about everything they can think of. Their home games look like away games. You should see their stadium when Pittsburgh comes to town...ALL Black and Gold. It's actually quite embarrassing.

Archived