• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some shitty article on NFL.com

TheRealDeal

1. Ochocinco - Loves to have a good time, crazy enough to do anything, and can break the ice anywhere we go.

2. A Rod - Young guy, all the girls love him and he's the real leader you need to direct the events of the night.

3. Kalil - Always need someone with a good beard in the group and his position will benefit us in any tussle that WILL happen.

4. Smith - I think he would be fun as hell to party with

5. Peyton Manning - He's the strong, silent guy of the group that seems to be sponsoring the party. He's not drinking too much or getting too loud, but his comedic timing is perfect and he won't mind picking up the tab or cover charge.

6. Ed Reed - Just because he's a player I've always liked and I think he's probably got some good stories to tell throughout the night.

TRD's list is 100 times better than the garbage from NFL.com

I'd probably get arrested for kicking Brady's *ss then The Golden Calf of Bristol would testify against me.

Hines Ward is the only guy on that list I would party with.

1. Ochocinco - Loves to have a good time, crazy enough to do anything, and can break the ice anywhere we go.

2. A Rod - Young guy, all the girls love him and he's the real leader you need to direct the events of the night.

3. Kalil - Always need someone with a good beard in the group and his position will benefit us in any tussle that WILL happen.

4. Smith - I think he would be fun as hell to party with

5. Peyton Manning - He's the strong, silent guy of the group that seems to be sponsoring the party. He's not drinking too much or getting too loud, but his comedic timing is perfect and he won't mind picking up the tab or cover charge.

6. Ed Reed - Just because he's a player I've always liked and I think he's probably got some good stories to tell throughout the night.

Plus Ocho doesn't drink, so he could DD

Adam Rank is an absolute idiot. All his lists are moronic. If I had to make a similar list it would go (in no particular order):

Shockey - Dude knows how to party (even if he has dubious taste in females)

Ray Lewis - Seems like a fun guy and he could double as the party's security

Deangelo + JStew - Fun guys, can provide the music

85 - What TRD said

Beason - Can provide the strippers

1) D-Wade, because I always thought of visiting South Beach.

2) Suh, just to get to know him.

3&4) D-Will and Stew, just seem like cool guys to hang out with.

5) P. Manning, would love to pick his brain, and I was once mistaken for Archie.

6&7) Beason and Lewis, their intensity would ensure very few lulls.

8) Smitty, because you can never have to many shorter people at your party.

9) Barry Sanders. Because he's Barry Sanders.

10) George Carlin, because you never know when you'll need a unique perspective.

I do realize that is 10, but I've always been unconventional.

Just my list, and GOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived