• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is me venting (somewhat long)

TheRealDeal

if she didn't resist they'd have been long gone with her car, and she never would have been hit. then she could have just talked to the cops about the incident the way i'm sure she did any way without harm coming to anyone.

True but if you pulled a gun out on someone they usually step away. If he would keep going after you and if you would have shot him it would be in self defense.

I'm just saying. You damned Canadian.

Go back to your igloo.

ideal situation...or...he's robbing the chick...you come up behind him with your gun pulled and he decides to shoot you dead...self defence or not....dead is dead.

A woman getting robbed is other people's business? OMG Y'all are the same people that would walk by someone dying on the street.

You could not be more wrong.

We are not saying "Dont help a woman in need", we are saying "there are better ways to do it then TRD's"

A woman getting robbed is other people's business? OMG Y'all are the same people that would walk by someone dying on the street.

sure isn't mine, and what you're saying there is different. that would be helping someone who ISN'T going to try and inflict harm on me. i'll be the first to call 911 in the robbery situation, but I'm not risking my life over personal belongings. not even my own.

I have a feeling I would be in deep poo in this situation.

I would definitely say something regardless and then pray the guy didn't come after me after I told him I was calling the cops and I have a taser.

You would just beat the sh*t out of them with that thing on your key ring.

he actually never said she was being robbed....said she was trying to get in and the guy pulled her out. There was a lot of yelling and he hit her.

sounds to me like it could easily of also been a domestic dispute.....and those ain't nothing to f with.

Archived