• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is me venting (somewhat long)

TheRealDeal

You're fuging lucky one of them didn't have a gun dude.

Be glad it was just a pocket knife.

Is it really worth it to get killed over some piece of trash that remains in an abusive relationship?

Your whole life changed because of this piece of poo and his worthless girlfriend that are probably going to end up having a couple of babies before they get busted running a meth lab in their trailer.

But honestly I hope you get better and regain full use of your leg. Gonna be a long hard road.

You're fuging lucky one of them didn't have a gun dude.

Be glad it was just a pocket knife.

Is it really worth it to get killed over some piece of trash that remains in an abusive relationship?

Your whole life changed because of this piece of poo and his worthless girlfriend that are probably going to end up having a couple of babies before they get busted running a meth lab in their trailer.

But honestly I hope you get better and regain full use of your leg. Gonna be a long hard road.

I keep seeing these comments, you all must have missed where the girl was being robbed.. and not from her boyfriend.

so yeah, irrelevant to speak of an abusive relationship...

I keep seeing these comments, you all must have missed where the girl was being robbed.. and not from her boyfriend.

so yeah, irrelevant to speak of an abusive relationship...

Maybe lot's of people meet their future wives while robbing them.

"Stick em up! Give me your money! What are you doing Saturday Night? Can I take you out to dinner?"

about the "nothing but boardshorts" thing... That reminds me that one of my most common thoughts when I don a pair of flip flops is "man I hope I don't get into a fight while wearing these."

The only fight I could see you in is with a Pringles can

glad you are alright. i would have called the cops, looked at the plates and people and what not, but i'm not jumping in unless the woman is my wife or daughter. i have them to think of before anything else, and can't provide for them if one of those wounds turns out to be fatal.

Archived