• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is me venting (somewhat long)

TheRealDeal

I'm just glad you are okay. I need a nemesis around here. Rest up and get better.

I truly hope you get better. I hope you can walk normal again because I don't want to feel bad for whippin a cripple's ass when I run into you in person. :D

I'm right here :seeya:

post pics of the stab wounds... this is the internet, after all...

Its hard for me to upload them on my home comp but I'm going to get my work laptop tomorrow so I'll try and upload some then.

I will have to blur out my face because I don't want Salty jerkin it to how damn good looking I am.

I've spoken with the legal team at my work and they said I should be fine. I also spoke with the cops over the last two days and they assured me that no charges would be brought after speaking with the DA.

Plus all those people that came out after it was over gave statements defending me.

That's why I was so mad, they didn't come out till it was over but they watched the whole thing.

Good deal

Wow. Glad you are okay TRD. I wouldn't ever find myself in that situation, but if I did, I could only hope a guy as brave as you would come to my rescue.

Plus you have pretty much turned on your girlfriend/fiancee.....well, forever.:coolgleamA:

Congrats!

TRD - sorry to hear of your injuries, but what you did took lots of courage. What started off as a nail-biting story that I hoped would end with you, your fiance, and this woman in a threesome back at the hotel had a less glamorous ending. But it's awesome what you did, commend you for that, and hope that woman-beater gets what's coming to him.

Next time though, spring for the valet parking.

Dam dude thats one hell of a weekend. All i did was throw two parties, (friday & saturday)

piss off my gf (we're near the end if it ain't over already) Hit it off with the coolest chick ever, (with her bf right there) got completely wasted, (but in a good way) and went fishing all hungover on sunday. (but i drunk my hangover away) Now its monday morning and i'm still buzzing.

Archived