• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is me venting (somewhat long)

TheRealDeal

28 stab wounds? How the fug are you alive?

He must be the 50 Cent of Resort fights.

Honestly dude, what you did takes a lot of balls and not many people would have done what you did. You should be proud of yourself for standing up for something...not many people can say that. Hard to say what those other people were thinking, but when a knife gets pulled out, people think twice.

Good luck in the recovery and I hope good things happen for you.

get you a 9mm... problem solved...

Have a few at the house, unfortunately, I wasn't at the house.

"I had just gotten out of the spa so I'm in boardshorts and nothing else."

This is how all of my altercations have started as well.

Just painting the picture. It's always better to be wearing shoes in a street fight.

28 stab wounds? How the fug are you alive?

Didn't hit anything serious, came very close a few times plus the knife wasn't big.

What would Roger do?

Sorry you got hurt. I would consult a lawyer though. The situation seems highly dependent on what was really happening between the "couple" and how bad you hurt the other guys. It could be construed that you started it. And yes if you are a fighter of some sort it could be a huge factor.

I'll talk to my lawyer for another opinion...

But good for you for doing what you felt was right and defending a woman.

Have to ask, what the heck are board shorts?

Really?

8571b3b0.jpg

I didn't think I posted that picture on here? How'd you get that?

Hope you get better TRD. :)

Learn to fight better so you don't get stabbed 28 times and break something in 1/2 of the limbs of your body. ;)

Sh!t happens when you fight someone with a knife. Also, a car is going to win most of the time. I still got the better of both of them even with the knife and car. ;)

this all stems from your hate of cam newton. you gotta learn to let go

If he was a better QB I wouldn't have so much hate :D

Sorry you got hurt. I would consult a lawyer though. The situation seems highly dependent on what was really happening between the "couple" and how bad you hurt the other guys. It could be construed that you started it. And yes if you are a fighter of some sort it could be a huge factor.

I'll talk to my lawyer for another opinion...

But good for you for doing what you felt was right and defending a woman.

I've spoken with the legal team at my work and they said I should be fine. I also spoke with the cops over the last two days and they assured me that no charges would be brought after speaking with the DA.

Plus all those people that came out after it was over gave statements defending me.

That's why I was so mad, they didn't come out till it was over but they watched the whole thing.

Sh!t happens when you fight someone with a knife. Also, a car is going to win most of the time. I still got the better of both of them even with the knife and car. ;)

I'm just glad you are okay. I need a nemesis around here. Rest up and get better.

I truly hope you get better. I hope you can walk normal again because I don't want to feel bad for whippin a cripple's ass when I run into you in person. :D

Archived