• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is me venting (somewhat long)

TheRealDeal

So you may not believe it but in real life I'm actually a very nice and caring person. I often go out of my way to help people that I feel need assistance.

So my fiance graduated college this weekend so her parents and some other family came down to celebrate and were staying at a nice resort. We went over there at night to hang out with them and celebrate. I don't really drink so I was just sipping on some beer down at the spa and relaxing. It was a long day for her with the graduation, then brunch with her dad, a lunch barbecue with her mom's side of the family, a quick nap, then off to the resort for dinner, drinks, and hanging out by the spa. She wanted to go home somewhat early so we left.

My cheap ass didn't want to valet the car because it was 30 bucks just to valet so we self parked when we got there, quite a ways from the room. Now we're walking back and it's late and dark. We hear shouting and my girl is concerned and I tell her it's probably just some drunks yelling, it happens all the time, and we should keep walking. We turn a corner and we see what looks like a couple arguing. We keep walking and as we're getting closer to them she's trying to get in a car and leave and he's pulling her out. I hear him yelling at someone else then see him hit her.

There is nothing that makes me angrier than hitting a female. I tell my girl to call the cops and run over there. I had just gotten out of the spa so I'm in boardshorts and nothing else. I am yelling as I'm running at the guy to stop but he doesn't. As I get close he turns to me and I crash into him sending him and me into the side of the car. I hit him once and my hand breaks, I can feel it but I'm so pissed I don't care. I'm in a full blown fist fight. I'm throwing punches mixed in with some elbows and he keeps trying to tackle him. He ends up on the ground with me standing over him bouncing his head off the asphalt with each punch and forearm shiver. Out of nowhere I feel a burning sensation in my ribs and stomach and when I look it's the person he was talking to earlier with a butterfly knife. Now I'm in a knife fight. The girl that was being attacked has ran away, my girl went to get help from the valet, so it's just me and two guys.

This guy is lunging at me with his knife while the other guys is on the ground semi-coherent. I've never been in a knife fight and didn't really know what to do so I was just counter punching his lunges but it wasn't as effective as you might think. Finally I get a hold of him and take him down and as I get up to kick the knife away, I get ran over by the car that the first guy had gotten into. He drives away leaving me there to die with stab wounds and a broken leg/ankle from the car. Adrenaline is still pumping and the knife is still in play so I hobble over to the other guy and unleash the worst beating I've ever given to someone when they were already beaten. I thought I was going to kill him.

My girl comes around the corner with the valet in a golf cart and some "security gaurds" so I figure I'm safe and roll off the guy and try and breath which is getting increasingly harder. My girl is hysterical. I'm laying on the street trying to breathe hoping I didn't kill another human being.

Cops and ambulance arrive shortly thereafter and we're both placed in cuffs until things get sorted out. Out of the woodworks comes the first lady, and about 15 witnesses that say they watched the whole thing unfold and that I was not the criminal but was trying to save the lady. My first response? "fug you all for not helping." This was roughly a 4 minute ordeal and not one person found enough time to make it out for backup.

I spend the night in the hospital getting stitched up. 28 stab wounds. A broken hand. A broken ankle (not leg).

I was perfectly content with the outcome of the situation until the people came out and said they watched the whole thing. I've lost whatever respect left I had for people. If the situation arose again, I would 100% intervene again because it's the right thing to do and I wouldn't let the lack of goodness in other people impact the way I lead my life.

Docs say that I'll walk with a limp the rest of my life and may not be able to be cleared to compete ever again. The guy that was left at the scene is trying to press charges on me for assault because of my background but I have word the charges will never get processed but I'm still worried.

The good news? The guy that drove away in the car was in such a hurry to get out of there he crashed into the median thing and was found less than a mile away passed out in the car.

Moral of the story, if you are going to fug with anyone around me, bring a knife, a car, and another guy.

Damn dude. You're a tough son of a bitch but was it really worth it?

It's a deep seeded fear of my father.

I know that if he somehow found out that I was there and DIDN'T do anything, he'd beat my ass like no one else could.

I would also like to think that someone else would do the same for any woman in my life if they found themselves in that situation.

You are lucky that the girl he was hitting didn't accuse you of being the problem. Or even hit you from behind while you were on top of the other guy. That happens a lot in these situations.

I haven't gathered the whole story but I think she was being robbed and assaulted, but she knew one of the guys so that's why she wasn't freaking out first because she didn't realize it was happening.

She came to visit me in the hospital and was very thankful.

I thought of two huddlers while this was going on.

1. I 100% thought these people were related to theedaddy

2. The guy that I felt like killing muttered "you better hope I don't find out where you live" and I told him if he really wanted to know he wouldn't have to look too hard for me. Then I thought of NCMonsta and laughed.

I haven't gathered the whole story but I think she was being robbed and assaulted, but she knew one of the guys so that's why she wasn't freaking out first because she didn't realize it was happening.

She came to visit me in the hospital and was very thankful.

If she was being robbed, then thats different. You were definitely a good samaritan.

Archived