• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call It: NFC South's top defensive player

Tarheels23

Beason is one of the top defensive players in the NFL. Next week when they do the top 100 I wonder what the other

What position do they list Beason? Top 10, Top 25, Top 50, 50-100 or Not it Top 100.

We believe is should be no less than Top 25 it will be interesting to see where he lands.

If you're talking about the NFLN list then he was listed at like 95 or 94. If there's another list I don't know about disregard this.

The fact that it's even presented as if it wasn't obvious speaks volumes to how team success often influences opinion on individuals, far beyond reason. I'll admit Vilma *probably* should get the #2 spot, but if Peppers were still a Panther it'd go 1a. Beason, 1b. Peppers (or vice versa), 3. Vilma (and it's not that close), 4. Darren Sharper (maybe Abraham).

The fact that it's even presented as if it wasn't obvious speaks volumes to how team success often influences opinion on individuals, far beyond reason. I'll admit Vilma *probably* should get the #2 spot, but if Peppers were still a Panther it'd go 1a. Beason, 1b. Peppers (or vice versa), 3. Vilma (and it's not that close), 4. Darren Sharper (maybe Abraham).

How many people would have said Delhomme was top 5 in the league the year we went to the Super Bowl? Answer: A lot

How many people would have said Delhomme was top 5 in the league the year we went to the Super Bowl? Answer: A lot

I think a lot less than you think...most Panther fans would at least admit that if they did feel that way, it was homer bias. No one in the league, even when he was taken to the Super Bowl by his supporting cast, could reasonably argue Delhomme was top 5. Sure Delhomme made a Pro Bowl, but so did David freaking Garrard. The only time I ever thought Delhomme was actually threatening to be an above average QB was 2007...until he got injured in game 3.

Archived