• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it just me or do these two people look alike

teeray

William Fichtner??

William%20Fichtner-DGG-014902.jpg

I always thought he was underratred.

He played a part in a movie that was based on a real life event. His character was loosely based on a buddy of mine and he spent a week or so with my pal getting the feel for the role and his style. My pal said he was really cool and very professional.

When the movie came out, my other friend's and I felt he totally nailed my pals character on a bunch of levels.

He played a part in a movie that was based on a real life event. His character was loosely based on a buddy of mine and he spent a week or so with my pal getting the feel for the role and his style. My pal said he was really cool and very professional.

When the movie came out, my other friend's and I felt he totally nailed my pals character on a bunch of levels.

Black Hawk Down?

He also had a small part in "Blades of Glory" and he nailed it, he was hilarious. Dude is a really good actor

He also had a small part in "Blades of Glory" and he nailed it, he was hilarious. Dude is a really good actor

I thought he was great in The Perfect Storm and Armageddon.

Looking at his IMDB, he did something called Forehead Tittaes : Women get men to take them seriously by wearing miniature model breasts on their foreheads.

Biscuit, I recommend you look into this.

I thought he was great in The Perfect Storm and Armageddon.

Looking at his IMDB, he did something called Forehead Tittaes : Women get men to take them seriously by wearing miniature model breasts on their foreheads.

Biscuit, I recommend you look into this.

Doesn't look to be any good hotties in it... you gonna do a movie like that, you gotta get some talent.

Archived