• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Lottery tonight...

KBRed

...at 8:30 on ESPN and ESPN3.

The Bobcats are in the 9th position and have a 1.7% chance of getting the #1 spot. Let's hope we can pull some magic like the Bulls did in 2008 by getting Derrick Rose.

ping-pong-balls.jpg

I believe that we could end up at either 1,2,3,9,10,11,or 12

9th is our normal spot. The only way we could move down is if someone in 10-14 wins the lottery an gets one of the Top 3 picks.

Worst case is 12...if three teams from 10-14 happend to beat the odds and get the top 3 spots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• In the same order I listed it. 1. Fix the talent evaluation 2. Use that better evaluation to build an NFL caliber roster 3. Continue to build depth and plan to replace key people as they age out and price out.    Those are the cornerstones of building long term success in terms of roster makeup. Even at times in our history when we got Step 1 correct and then did a decent job of Step 2, we have never been able to maintain Step 3 for various FO and coaching/on field reasons. This is essentially what Richardson was trying to do with the thought of emulating the Steelers. Our execution has just been horrible. And we don't need to hit HR after HR at any of those steps, we just need to get more right than wrong. And you need to get the critical elements correct(core players, coaches, etc). Once that starts to go sideways, the whole thing falls apart and we are back to the boom and bust cycle.   As far as what we as fans can do? Nothing but watch. We the franchise, well they already think they are doing these things. I heartily disagree so we will see what happens.
    • I really liked XL.  But I'm not expecting much from him this year given he is paired with Bryce.  I just think for XL to shine with his talents.....he needs a downfield gambler.  I think Brooks will slowly be brought along and we don't see his debut until in season.     That's our top 3 rounds...and really where you would be looking for rookie impact.  Rest should more than likely be developmental and have minimal impact.  So I expect fans to get down on our draft picks early.  I think the G play could get praise but C being such a wildcard (as well as Canales' run game) has that as not the lock I think some have it has.  Plus, I think Bryce simply can make the OL look bad given his size the problem he has in so many traditional settings/placement in the pocket. 
    • Okay so when is that changing? How does it change, and how do we operate in the meantime?