• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Newton Sucks balls this year

Hairless Cat

and someone on the huddle makes up a thread about it, will you automatically assume that the thread originator is racist?

hmm..I would think he is rookie, on a team that EARNED the #1 draft pick (if you don't trade into it..you suck to have earned it :mad:) and maybe losing Smitty, as well... should be expected...:eek: hope for the best, expect the worst...P. Manning's rookie year sucked too...:D

Course, Cam was my second choice behind AJ. The kid is already working with Dorsey and Weinke, he doing ALL THE RIGHT THINGS ...:cool:

hmm..I would think he is rookie, on a team that EARNED the #1 draft pick (if you don't trade into it..you suck to have earned it :mad:) and maybe losing Smitty, as well... should be expected...:eek: hope for the best, expect the worst...P. Manning's rookie year sucked too...:D

Course, Cam was my second choice behind AJ. The kid is already working with Dorsey and Weinke, he doing ALL THE RIGHT THINGS ...:cool:

You're acting like getting taught by Weinke and Dorsey is a good thing. I'll give him credit for training.

I don't know why people think race is an issue in sports. All the other players are black, why would anyone care if the QB is black, too?

If Newton didn't have the negative background he has and if he'd played more in college and ran more plays that weren't scrambles and options, race wouldn't be an issue.

I don't know why people think race is an issue in sports. All the other players are black, why would anyone care if the QB is black, too?

If Newton didn't have the negative background he has and if he'd played more in college and ran more plays that weren't scrambles and options, race wouldn't be an issue.

You are not paying attention.

hint: It has to do with the QB position.

Archived