• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore

TheRealDeal

That would be great but who is out there? Pennington? Bulger?

That's what you call competition?

Compared to what we have? Yes. I wholeheartedly believe that a busted up Pennington and Bulger would provide a lot more competition for Newton than Moore/Pike/Clausen.

Pre ejaculation?

I was thinking more along the lines of a guy who gets to hook up with a really cute chick, then she leaves her boyfriend for him. Then on their first date he jizzes his pants about five minutes into the date, gets a concussion, has his retarded brother relieve him then she realizes both weren't the right guys for her so she fugs :cam:

Matt Moore was injured that's why Clausen went back in. Pay attention.

Yeah, injured like Jake was injured.

No doubt he never got a fair shot here but there is more to it than John Fox, I promise you that.

So, you know Matt Moore personally? You have an inside source with infallible information? Otherwise, NO you can't promise me that.

I think it's as simple as it appears on the outside. Fox wasn't a Moore guy and looked at him as a last resort. Then when he got his chance he was given an extremely short leash.

Tough not to pull for a guy like Moore, but he certainly did squander his chances. Wouldn't surprise me if he succeeds because he has shown that he can come back like he did in college. Panthers will not and should not wait around for that chance.

Yeah, injured like Jake was injured.

Except Moore's required surgery and has been well documented :confused:

Let me just tell you that I can promise you that.

Just like I promised that Moore would start after the bye.

Just like I promised Steve Smith would play if Moore was starting after the bye.

Just like I promised (okay didn't promise, but I strongly hinted) that Clausen threw a fit when he was benched after the bye and that's why it took 3 days for him to do an interview.

You don't have to believe me, but you should.

Archived