• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore

TheRealDeal

Moore's not a bad guy. Just poorly represented by some people:). My question is for you Cali guys. What influenced you to become Panthers fans? I'm not trolling. Obviously, most of us "homers", living in or from the Carolinas, are rooting for the home team and have been since the beginning(depending on age). I'd really like to hear from TRolleD and others from the other side of the map.

You guys need to come harder with the hate. Your lame jokes about the Bills don't cut it. Hate Matt Moore and wish he's gone so Cam has no competition next season. Do it, but be careful, if he beats out Cam on the slim chance he decides to sign with Carolina, it will be a sad day for you homers.

So I ask you again, come harder with the hate for one of your own. Impress me with your hate. I dare you.

:toetap05:

LOL, let it go man... just let it go.

For what its worth..I prefer MM to anyone on the roster. Given our current QB's..hes the only one who has shown any ability at all. Granted he played badly before he was pulled last season..but then again he played pretty dang well at the end of 2009. Cam may come out and blow MM and JC out of the water, but to date Moore is the only one we currently have who has stepped up (for at least a few games) and played well.

Not to say Moore is that awesome, or that Cam wont be..just saying Moore has at least shown something.

For what its worth..I prefer MM to anyone on the roster. Given our current QB's..hes the only one who has shown any ability at all. Granted he played badly before he was pulled last season..but then again he played pretty dang well at the end of 2009. Cam may come out and blow MM and JC out of the water, but to date Moore is the only one we currently have who has stepped up (for at least a few games) and played well.

Not to say Moore is that awesome, or that Cam wont be..just saying Moore has at least shown something.

if MM is the answer then we need a new question, rather a new standard. the bar is set pretty low there.

Moore played well in spots and seems like a great guy. That said nobody in Dallas, our front office, on Rivera's staff, or on Fox's staff thought he was a viable long term starter. I hope he ends up having some success, but that is a lot of people that don't value the guy.

I'm pretty sure I never said anything close to MM being the "answer"..or for that matter said anything all that flattering about him at all., just simply giving the man credit as the only QB on the team who has played (at least for a few games) on an NFL level against real teams who had something to lose...which is alot more than any other QB on the team has done so far..

But hell I agree with you..just not sure why you quoted me to make that point.

I'm pretty sure I never said anything close to MM being the "answer"..or for that matter said anything all that flattering about him at all., just simply giving the man credit as the only QB on the team who has played (at least for a few games) on an NFL level against real teams who had something to lose...which is alot more than any other QB on the team has done so far..

But hell I agree with you..just not sure why you quoted me to make that point.

just making a point that if he is the best answer on the roster (which i really don't agree with, we drafted the best QB first overall) then we need to think outside our roster.

i wasn't singling you out...i was singling that idea out.

Agreed. I posted a bit late but my post was a feeble attempt to get the discussion back on the original topic and away from the dribble it had become.
it started out dribble just because of the OP. just the work of an attention ***** troll.

Archived