• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore

TheRealDeal

Still don't know and don't care. That has nothing to do with me.

Everyone who is good knows and cares. It's a very useful tool when sitting a table with players you aren't familiar with.

Most of the good players know who everyone is anyway, that's how you get sponsored.

But tell me more about how much of a baller you are.

Everyone who is good knows and cares. It's a very useful tool when sitting a table with players you aren't familiar with.

Most of the good players know who everyone is anyway, that's how you get sponsored.

But tell me more about how much of a baller you are.

It is a d*ck measuring forum that means little or nothing about playing poker. What good does it do me?? I play mostly cash games anyway so how does a tourney forum help me?

It is a d*ck measuring forum that means little or nothing about playing poker. What good does it do me?? I play mostly cash games anyway so how does a tourney forum help me?

Why you so mad?

You don't have to lie to kick it. You know you aren't a professional gambler, I know you aren't a professional gambler, that's all that matters.

You don't have to keep pretending like you are sitting next to Ivey every weekday at 2.

Cash game players never survive online, never.

No need to hate Moore. He is still a Panther and as long as he is here, any real fan has to hope he recovers completely and returns to his form of 2009. If he goes elsewhere I will wish him luck as long as he doesn't play us. I for one, hope he stays here at least through camp and wouldn't be unhappy if he wins the starting job as long as he plays well.

All of this hate for players on the team makes no sense to me.

I think a hate TRD post would have gotten better results...:lurk5:

Why you so mad?

You don't have to lie to kick it. You know you aren't a professional gambler, I know you aren't a professional gambler, that's all that matters.

You don't have to keep pretending like you are sitting next to Ivey every weekday at 2.

Cash game players never survive online, never.

If I were sitting next to Ivey every day I would be broke.

And people who complain about "surviving" in online cash games don't have a fugging clue about poker. They get busted and then bitch about the website.

Once you have put in enough hands you realize that the variance is the same as a live game but the hands are dealt about 10x faster. Therefore the bad beats happen just as often as live games, it just seems like it happens more often online because of the speed of the game.

Archived