• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore

TheRealDeal

I fug the Matt Moore, make him humble

Is that some new app?

This. I haven't seen a poster who pours his heart out into supporting a mediocre player since back in the day when all those Saints trolls used to prop up Reggie Bush.

Have you not seen the Cam Newton threads lately?

Boom. Roasted.

You honestly know my opinion on Matt Moore. I would be glad to have him back due to the fact that there arent many vet options out there. Just your troll ways the last couple of days pertaining to Cam has gotten this board to go after you and Matt Moore.

Including me.

Thanks. There are only like 6 pics of Matt on the whole internet so its a pretty daunting task.

I didn't give you points. I was saying you will get them for being original. You've been nothing close to that so far.

And I fixed it by clicking the edit button, he tried to fix it by throwing it a few times to Jeff King in triple coverage.

To be fair, he didn't fail until he did that. He tried to fix it the next week by playing with a concussion when less than a handful of people did that the whole season.

We were leading in the first half.

You honestly know my opinion on Matt Moore. I would be glad to have him back due to the fact that there arent many vet options out there. Just your troll ways the last couple of days pertaining to Cam has gotten this board to go after you and Matt Moore.

Including me.

I look at it the other way.

I started out expressing legitimate concerns over the football player Cameron Newton. That wasn't allowed and I was labeled a hater. Those labels morphed. After Cameron was drafted by the Panthers, those concerns don't just disappear. When I didn't jizz in my pants over the draft pick, I was then labeled a troll. When I brought up segments on TV where people other than myself were talking about Cameron in a non flattering way, I was banned.

I have simply embraced the movement of the board. There is no discussion on the board. It's either "how much swag does it take for Cam to get a boner" or "fug you you dumb bigot"

I've never trolled.

This thread is simply to allow those people who do not like me or Matt Moore for some reason to express their hate and stop cluttering up the other meaningful threads.

Archived