• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore

TheRealDeal

No need to hate Moore. He is still a Panther and as long as he is here, any real fan has to hope he recovers completely and returns to his form of 2009. If he goes elsewhere I will wish him luck as long as he doesn't play us. I for one, hope he stays here at least through camp and wouldn't be unhappy if he wins the starting job as long as he plays well.

All of this hate for players on the team makes no sense to me.

No need to hate Moore. He is still a Panther and as long as he is here, any real fan has to hope he recovers completely and returns to his form of 2009. If he goes elsewhere I will wish him luck as long as he doesn't play us. I for one, hope he stays here at least through camp and wouldn't be unhappy if he wins the starting job as long as he plays well.

All of this hate for players on the team makes no sense to me.

It's only because of TRD.

It's crazy how much influence I have on this board!

I still think there is a small chance Moore is back if the RFA tenders hold and they match his offer from Denver. I have no doubt in my mind that he will win the job if he chooses to be back here.

That's for the week after

Good one.

You had to type 5 characters. He had to beat a team with DJ as one of his receivers in their stadium opener with Davidson as his OC.

His task was more daunting I would say.

And I fixed it by clicking the edit button, he tried to fix it by throwing it a few times to Jeff King in triple coverage.

Meh, just consider the source and ignore it. Unfortunately general wisdom is that if you do that, they will go away. Unfortunately that isn't working in this case. I think he likes to be abused. Masochistic tendencies.

Archived