• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk about your ex wife

Hairless Cat

She's been remarried 3 or so more times and had another child also married into another family so I don't really see her much ever. She was a good mom and provider for the kids over the years so no complaints. We went to school together and got married too young and drifted apart. I never remarried just in a relationship with a great woman. We've been living together for many years now, more like common law I guess. It's all good.

Married my first wife in 1990, divorced in 1992. We were really only married for 7 months, seperated the rest of the time. That 7 months was intense moments of great sex surrounded by episodes of psychotic behavior. I was husband number 2 and she has been married and divorced twice since then. I remarried in 1997 to a great woman, and am still happily married to this day. So at least I can honestly say with some evidence that the problems were mostly hers.

first wife and I married far too quickly/too young. If not for the child we had, I would have forgotten about her years ago. That said, she really turned into a ***** bag bitch after we divorced. Typical ex wife, played the games, tried to use the kid as a pawn etc etc etc. So, I sold the farm and fought for the kid...and won. I don't really know if I hate any living human being, but she's as close as anyone could get.

Archived