• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which Panthers rookie will have the best season?

Razzy

I doubt any of the ROOKIES will see flying colors this season. Especially the WR. Rook WRs rarely do much their first season. CB rooks can do well but they'll get burned a lot. DT rooks rarely even play. And we are set at LB so I doubt Wilson sees much time. Same with the O-Liners, unless there is an injury. That leaves Cam. If he plays.

I doubt any of the ROOKIES will see flying colors this season. Especially the WR. Rook WRs rarely do much their first season. CB rooks can do well but they'll get burned a lot. DT rooks rarely even play. And we are set at LB so I doubt Wilson sees much time. Same with the O-Liners, unless there is an injury. That leaves Cam. If he plays.

Both Gettis and LaFell performed well and if Smith is getting traded then young WR's are all we have and I anticipate him beating out AE for the slot, so I think he'll get plenty of opportunities.

I think it's interesting so many people said Hogan...while I think he definitely has the tools to start I just don't think his knee will allow that. He will miss training camp (then again everyone may) and he may even miss a big chunk of the preseason. I bet if he has any impact it would be late in the year.

I picked Cam because even if his stats aren't great I think he will improve our record and make some big strides for the future. This isn't the year we should expect a lot from him but we should expect glimpses of greatness...something Jimmy rarely if ever showed.

Def Cam Newton will be given alot of opportunities to make plays but the biggest impact rookie for this season i believe will be Fua although it will be unnoticed by dipshit bandwagoners who don't actually know football. He will play the most important role in freeing up Beason!

There, fixed it for you to say what you were really thinking! :cheers2:

Archived