• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2

Doc Holiday

New trailer released.

release date atm is 1Q 2010

Major Spoiler a head you have been warned

In the trailer they say Shepard was KIA, whether that is true or not remains to be seen but we will find out more when Blizz con starts anyway, because I'm sure they will release some more info then.

But if it is true, it will be the unquestionably dumbest thing they could have possibly done to this game, you build up your character the entire first game you get attached to him and everything then they kill him off without even completing his story, who the f*ck thought this up, I don't know but I'll tell you one damn thing I may play the game any way but if they killed him the game goes from must have release at midnight to a I'll wait till the game is a cheap used game, because that would be some serious f*cking bullsh*t.

especially considering after I finished the first one it was my most anticipated game. and then they go out and do something like this, this is like Killing Master Chief in Halo stupid.:incazzato::incazzato::mad5::mad5::mad2::mad2::incazzato::incazzato::incazzato:

It's probably a trick, like they "think" he's KIA.

I read a article a few days ago where they were saying you were able to take Shepherd and all your friends to the next game, all your good (or bad) karma decisions, all your stuff, etc, all from your saved game(s) to the new game. They were pretty pumped about this, so I don't think they'd kill the character off like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived