• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wtf!?

Four boys arrested for tattooing "I like little boys" on another boy's chest. They also tattooed something having to do with being a rapist on his forehead and tased him in the nuts.

What assholes.

http://worldpopvideos.com/videos/4-boys-arrested-for-tattooing-i-like-little-boys-on-18-year-olds-chest-stunning-him-twice-in-the-balls-tattooing-rapest-on-his-forehead/

haha oh poo, was it like a sleep over or something? i dont have sound

Those would be some fked up friends to have a sleepover with.

Hey, guys! You wanna come over for a sleepover at my house!? You can kick me with your steel-toed boots, taze me in da nuts and tattoo some poo on me. Oh man, it'll be great fun! I'll get my mom to buy us some popcorn!

Those would be some fked up friends to have a sleepover with.

Hey, guys! You wanna come over for a sleepover at my house!? You can kick me with your steel-toed boots, taze me in da nuts and tattoo some poo on me. Oh man, it'll be great fun! I'll get my mom to buy us some popcorn!

and fug CARROTS!

rep for anyone who gets that.

If it's true, and judging from many of the kids I knew in highschool it seems plausible, then these boys are in deep poo. Not only are they looking at likely jail times, but a hefty fine on top of the money it will take to remove the tattoos.

It's too bad our constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment. I say we change that to "cruel, unusual, and unjust" because I would love to see these idiots be forced to get the same tattooed on them.

Archived