• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney on WFNZ this morning 5/4/11

Zcustom

I'd like to see how many people will question Cam being the #1 pick when we win the division this year with the Hardest schedule in the League...

Better yet, I'd like to see how many people will claim that they have been on Cam's side once he starts winning games! I'd be absolutely floored if somebody admitted that they hated the pick and he proved them wrong!

Most people just don't have any Integrity though, and will swear up and down that they have supported him through it all. I for one will be able to honestly say "I told u so"

Just wish people would shut up about it now, it doesn't matter if you was for Newton or against. He is Panther now so that should have been the end of the arguments.

I'd like to see how many people will question Cam being the #1 pick when we win the division this year with the Hardest schedule in the League...

Better yet, I'd like to see how many people will claim that they have been on Cam's side once he starts winning games! I'd be absolutely floored if somebody admitted that they hated the pick and he proved them wrong!

Most people just don't have any Integrity though, and will swear up and down that they have supported him through it all. I for one will be able to honestly say "I told u so"

There's no way to call Cam a good or bad pick at this point, so anyone who declares themselves either way is fooling themselves.

I call him a bad bet. There's way too much risk for the position he was taken in, and if the bet does go sour, it sets us back three years.

Can a bad bet still pay off? Absolutely. And I would be delighted if it did.

Pointing out visible flaws in something does not make you a "hater". It makes you someone who can see and identify visible flaws.

And if you can look at the The Golden Calf of Bristol/Clausen rookie seasons to show that there may be some flaws in the Pro Ready vs Raw Project QB argument I am just saying. Your right no one knows who will pan out or bust that's why I hate that pro ready label with any prospect.

Considering Cam has similar question marks compared to The Golden Calf of Bristol coming out of the collegiate level. You can't fault people for believing in Cam w/ him Cam being a better passer than The Golden Calf of Bristol and then seeing how promising The Golden Calf of Bristol was as a rookie. It makes you think why can't Cam be as productive as The Golden Calf of Bristol was? being he's a more gifted passer/with the same will to win The Golden Calf of Bristol has...

I don't think we're going to win the division this year. Our division is still loaded, and we still have a brutal schedule, no matter who we did, or didn't, draft.

Progress is what I'm looking for.

I hate the pick.. Remember my name.. Arsen with an "A". :jc:

I really do not see why this is important. People can disagree on a pick and live with it. Some people are taking every comment that they disagree with so personal. It is not about what you think or thought or what I think or thought. If he busts should the "Cam supporters from day 1" be bannished from Charlotte? No. They banked on his excellent qualities. If he becomes a star should the skeptics be bannished? No, they simply did not want the risk. No big deal. Why keep the sides going? Your hypothetical situations do not measure integrity, they illustrate a lack of maturity because you are trying to keep the divide going. People are allowed to have opinions and still love their team and hope for the best. I hope they were right, but I would not have taken Cam. I trust the experts, even though the experts are wrong half the time. That alone is enough to justify criticism, but don't judge people to have no integrity because they do not think like you do. Respect others' views. When the whistle blows to kick off the season, everyone will be pulling for Cam.

Respectfully diagree...

Sir Purr is the only winner. After he dies we should retire "00"

OK

I would be inclined to agree if i did not believe with all of my soul that Sir Purr is probably the most stupid of all things Carolina Panther. Followed closely by the stadium rules and the douchiness of the fan majority.

Archived