• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All this Cam vs. Clausen talk

TruCatzFan

Not a big deal I agree but I love the fact that there at least talking about us. Having a high profile player will do that for your team I like that we're finally under the spotlight again. Hell it hasn't been that way since going into the 04 season.

I seems pretty common for one player to pay another player a boatload to get a number. I am sure Clausen would be glad to get $250,000 just to switch numbers. The same with Baker. It always come down to money versus pride.

Yep pride is the biggest reason why I see Cam getting a new number no matter the amount of money he would come up on. Losing your # and potentially your spot to a rook he wouldn't live that down...

bring him here.

i'm just glad that we've got a QB that players will be excited about playing with and a coach that people really respect. should see the level of FA talent brought in rise significantly.

Don't see FA coming here to play with a rookie. Until we win consistently, I doubt our FA talent level will rise like you think

Archived