• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All this Cam vs. Clausen talk

TruCatzFan

Is completely overblown in my opinion! I've been hearing about it and reading about it on every sports network since the draft. Just this am Mike and Mike were debating whether Clausen should give Cam the #... Last night on ESPN Keyshawn Johnson and Steve Young argued about whether or not Clausen should give the # to Cam in the new Audibles show!

Basically, I think that they're already overblowing this whole thing and I don't even think it's that big of an issue! I'm just tired of the mainstream media taking something small about our team and overblowing it into something that it's not!

Am I alone in thinking like this? Weigh in.

Blaine already said he was going to wear number 11 in Jacksonville. They dont expect Sims-Walker back. They gave him the jersey and everything.
bring him here.

i'm just glad that we've got a QB that players will be excited about playing with and a coach that people really respect. should see the level of FA talent brought in rise significantly.

On WFNZ this morning, Hurney said Clausen wanted # 7 last year but Baker wouldn't give it up, so now it's a 3-way thing this year because Clausen wants # 7 in order to give up # 2.

IMO, Baker is a friggin punter - take his number and reassign it to Clausen so Cam can have # 2.

On WFNZ this morning, Hurney said Clausen wanted # 7 last year but Baker wouldn't give it up, so now it's a 3-way thing this year because Clausen wants # 7 in order to give up # 2.

IMO, Baker is a friggin punter - take his number and reassign it to Clausen so Cam can have # 2.

easy fix, Cam won't have Clausen money coming in.....Cam pays Baker and everyone walks away happy.

It's the pecking order. If Clausen couldn't get his number than I don't think Newton should. Keyshawn and Dilfer were right, Clausen needs to be assertive and tell him that it's his number and nobody can take it.

It's the pecking order. If Clausen couldn't get his number than I don't think Newton should. Keyshawn and Dilfer were right, Clausen needs to be assertive and tell him that it's his number and nobody can take it.

too late.

Also, it's not like Cam made that T-shirt himself! It was made for him by the team... I'm just sayin guys... This feud that media is creating is ALREADY old!! It's between them, Clausen has already said and I quote " It's mine for now, we'll see what happens"

I could care less if Cam and Jimmy wear 98 and 99... As long as they compete with one another making them both better QB's!

Archived