• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How good will Cam be this year?

TheRealDeal

Better than Matt Moore.

Matt Moore is a disgrace to QBs everywhere and shouldn't even be allowed near Cam because we don't want Moore's terribleness to somehow sneak onto Cam's body of awesomeness.

If the team doesn't cut Jimmy and Matt, they should at least make them breathe different air during meetings because Cam deserves to breathe better air than those two pieces of poo.

If I were Cam I'd just pull out my dick and piss on them everyday just because I'm Cam fugging Newton and I can.

Matt Moore is a disgrace to QBs everywhere and shouldn't even be allowed near Cam because we don't want Moore's terribleness to somehow sneak onto Cam's body of awesomeness.

If the team doesn't cut Jimmy and Matt, they should at least make them breathe different air during meetings because Cam deserves to breathe better air than those two pieces of poo.

If I were Cam I'd just pull out my dick and piss on them everyday just because I'm Cam fugging Newton and I can.

hey!! what happened to the second part of my post ;)

Archived