• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How good will Cam be this year?

TheRealDeal

Probably the best player Carolina has ever had.

He's so good, I don't even think defenses will be able to stop him ever. We might have a perfect TD/Drive ratio this year. We should probably cut both kickers because we won't need to kick extra points or field goals all year long because Cam can just run them in himself for 2. It's only 2.5 yards and Cam is bigger than most everyone in the NFL, he's just as fast, and is more athletic than nearly everyone combined so they will probably just LET him walk in but if they try to tackle him I expect Cam to pancake them.

Think about it, defenses will have to put 10 guys in the box and blitz every play to stop Cam's amazing running ability but when they do he will be able to shrug off defenders like they are traffic tickets and use his part laser part rocket arm to throw the ball anywhere on the field he wants for a TD. If they try and play a zone defense he will just run for 20 yards per carry, Duh! Winning!

Everyone should just forfeit to the Camrolina Camthers next season. If we are smart we will cut every player and let Cam go 1 on 11 all season. With the money we save, we can work on cloning Cam so we can have future Cam's forever! :Cam:

I think he'll probably throw for 3000 yards this year and close to 40 TDs with maybe 1 Int and it will likely be Armanti's fault. He'll run for another 1400 and 16 TDs with no fumbles.

Chalk it up bitches! This is the Cam express and don't try and hop on the bandwagon now, ya'll just a bunch of hatin ass bitches.

Cam4Life

Guys can't we just put personal bias and hatred for other posters aside and talk about how amazing Cam is going to be this year?

I think he'll be in contention for MVP but the biased media will likely give it to someone who is shittier than Cam and less deserving in all areas but they have the hype, like Manning or Rodgers.

If Cam got as much press as those guys, no doubt he'd be seen as one of the greatest of all time. What more does he have to do to win these people over?

Archived