• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Newton get it?

TheRealDeal

Golic, Wingo, and McShay didn't think he got it either.

Seems if you are a Camther fan, you think he obviously gets it.

If you aren't, you have questions about whether he gets it or not.

He got the question. It was Golic and co. along with the rest of the dummies that dont get Auburns offense. Whats better and quicker in the huddle "36" or "xslant,zright,49tdibberdabber,tyz72go"

I didn't realize all reality went out the window when we drafted him and it's all rainbows and unicorns now when discussing him.

Would you rather it be dark clouds and second guessing?? Those are what are commonly referred to as Cubs fans.

Would you rather it be dark clouds and second guessing?? Those are what are commonly known as Cub fans.

I would like reality. Extreme optimism is for girls soccer. I didn't know Cam's fans were as unable to deal with criticism as he is.

Wouldn't you like to get as real and as accurate an idea about Cam since he is now on your team as possible?

Weren't you mad when you were fooled by the hype around Clausen and no one told you what was really going on with him (If you knew who the Panthers were back then)? It was only "Finally our franchise has found us a Franchise QB we can build around!" "Jimmy should start from Day 1, he's the best QB the Panthers have ever had!"

I would like reality. Extreme optimism is for girls soccer. I didn't know Cam's fans were as unable to deal with criticism as he is.

Wouldn't you like to get as real and as accurate an idea about Cam since he is now on your team as possible?

Weren't you mad when you were fooled by the hype around Clausen and no one told you what was really going on with him (If you knew who the Panthers were back then)? It was only "Finally our franchise has found us a Franchise QB we can build around!" "Jimmy should start from Day 1, he's the best QB the Panthers have ever had!"

If only there were more Debbie Downers back then like you. :rolleyes5:

The only "reality" there is are simple facts that you can actually draw on from his past.

When Cam faced extensive criticism from the media last year he not only did he continue to perform at a high level he actually elevated his game.

That's reality. The rest is just conjecture.

When Cam faced extensive criticism from the media last year he not only did he continue to perform at a high level he actually elevated his game.

I thought we were done talking about his college career and were focusing on what he could do for us in the NFL?

Archived