• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Newton get it?

TheRealDeal

All signs point to no.
we and many other teams already do.

chud is already incorporating some of it into the playbook. it would be foolish not to. we'll have more snaps from the shotgun (which is a growing trend in the NFL anyways). we'll increase the tempo of the game because it will wear out defenses and it is something that newton is accustomed to. we'll be designing running and option plays for newton. he'll have about 3 reads on any play like he had there (and he did have them).

they'll be a lot of things similar because it works, esp. with newton.

they've already said they were going to.

we and many other teams already do.

chud is already incorporating some of it into the playbook. it would be foolish not to. we'll have more snaps from the shotgun (which is a growing trend in the NFL anyways). we'll increase the tempo of the game because it will wear out defenses and it is something that newton is accustomed to. we'll be designing running and option plays for newton. he'll have about 3 reads on any play like he had there (and he did have them).

they'll be a lot of things similar because it works, esp. with newton.

they've already said they were going to.

LMFAO yea it works in college but not in the NFL. Its like the gimmick that is the wild cat. Everyone said it was going to take the NFL by storm and the Fins ran a heavy dose of it. Yet its not taking the NFL by storm and most teams have countered it very well. The heavy run spread option works in the NCAA but will never work in the NFL. Defense are too good and players are two big and fast.

We will see the Coryell offense and it will be set up for a mobile QB, but it want be a spread option.

god you're dumb.

First of all to call someone dumb then try to use it in a sentence that is not only incomplete but also doesn't use the English language correctly is just moronic. By the way before you try to insult someone please go back to third grade and get a higher education than you apparently have at this time. Please do me one other favor since you are on a comupter. Just once use a spell check. They are easy to use, and you might learn a little bit about your flaws.

first sentence was serious cuz thats how analysts are. Luck was consensus number one until he opted to stay in college. Cam was never that.

I am glad that a bulb finally lit up for you in that dense world of yours. Except for the fact you apparently cannot read the English language either. I said that we hope Cam can be as talented coming in as Luck is now. Cam has many issues with his game that will probably never be corrected as a Panther.

second sentence was a joke cuz so many take the race thing so seriously when it is invalid. get a clue.

Yes I take race seriously. People cry race constantly on this board. It not only shows their intelligence level is low, but also their maturity. Race has nothing to do with my feelings on the draft that they had. So it insults me when someone tries to imply that it does. :incazzato:

Archived