• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Newton get it?

TheRealDeal

Your an idiot. Race has nothing to do with the fact that Luck is the QB we hope Cam can be. I am so tired of you a$$hats throwing the race card everytime you disagree with what someone says. GTFO because you are the true racist.

As far as Cam goes I must be a hater and a racist because I think he will suck worse tham Akili Smith who he is exactly like as far as what he did in college, and his talent level.

Should have just waited and drafted Luck in 2012.

god you're dumb. first sentence was serious cuz thats how analysts are. Luck was consensus number one until he opted to stay in college. Cam was never that. second sentence was a joke cuz so many take the race thing so seriously when it is invalid. get a clue.

They've been slamming Newton like crazy. I hope he answers them with wins... then they'll all be eating crow.

Newton has a history of proving the critics wrong. Quoting an NFL head coach,"Cam is obviously the best athlete to ever play the quarterback position". Cam is more athletic and smarter than Michael Vick and Donavan McNabb and they seemed to do OK in the NFL. Cam is also very disciplined which Michael Vick never was. Cam is a better thrower than either and has much better vision. If McNabb and Vick can do it, Cam will be better.

Also, when Auburn had the very limited talents of Chris Todd at QB, Todd set a bunch of records playing against SEC defenses. If Todd can run up impressive numbers against SEC defenses, then there is obviously something great about the Gus Malzahn's offensive system. These stats aren't luck. Cam will shut up the critics by doing it on the field.

Just as his Heisman doesn't mean poo in the NFL so his offense he ran at Auburn shouldn't mean anything. He is here to learn and if he gets upset with people dissing Auburn thats OK. ESPN is not relevant anymore the majority of the talking heads just like to hear themselves talk. You Know I'm not a fan of what position we picked first but I am willing to give him chance.

Archived