• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Newton get it?

TheRealDeal

Your an idiot. Race has nothing to do with the fact that Luck is the QB we hope Cam can be. I am so tired of you a$$hats throwing the race card everytime you disagree with what someone says. GTFO because you are the true racist.

As far as Cam goes I must be a hater and a racist because I think he will suck worse tham Akili Smith who he is exactly like as far as what he did in college, and his talent level.

Should have just waited and drafted Luck in 2012.

"Race has nothing to do with it, but I'm going to continue to pine for a white QB when we already drafted our franchise guy."

I often think TRD is an alter-ego. No one could be that big of a "male appendage" no matter how hard they tried.

If you aspire to create your own alter-ego, follow these simple steps:

1) Pick some obscure no-talent player that is battling just to stay in the NFL

2) Glorify everything about that player, including how good looking he is

3) Do everything in your power to disparage anyone that could give him even the slightest competition

And of course, don't forget to start threads with a thinly disguised agenda, only to later become put out that people would question your sincerity.

Give it a shot. You could become a message board sensation overnight. ;)

I often think TRD is an alter-ego. No one could be that big of a "male appendage" no matter how hard they tried.

2) Glorify everything about that player, including how good looking he is

Give it a shot. You could become a message board sensation overnight. ;)

1. I'm not an alter, I promise. Yes, you can. It's really not that difficult.

2. When someone is that good looking, you have to recognize it. It's trolling if you don't recognize it. Cam is also a very good looking young man. Jimmy and Tony are full of ugly and need to go.

3. It's message board hero, bitch.

TRD, don't know if you will see this post because you are probably already banned. I hope not. I enjoy reading your posts so don't go and get yourself banned! I am still hoping MM starts for us next year.

TRD's alter ego. TRD don't create new accounts to defend yourself with :lol:

I would like reality. Extreme optimism is for girls soccer. I didn't know Cam's fans were as unable to deal with criticism as he is.

Wouldn't you like to get as real and as accurate an idea about Cam since he is now on your team as possible?

Weren't you mad when you were fooled by the hype around Clausen and no one told you what was really going on with him (If you knew who the Panthers were back then)? It was only "Finally our franchise has found us a Franchise QB we can build around!" "Jimmy should start from Day 1, he's the best QB the Panthers have ever had!"

The reality is you have no 'facts' at the pro level with which to criticism Newton. What he did in college matters not at all now.

The stats, wins/losses will speak for themselves.

The money he is paid comes with instant pressure and expectation.. He will get it or not and if he doesn't, he will be replaced just like Moore, just like Clausen and with him, goes Hurney.

To me, and this is just opinion not fact, anyone who thinks Matt Moore is a good QB is delusional; again, just my opinion. He had his chance. He didn't take it. Chances in the NFL don't come often.

You could have at least put some time into it.

Remember, I'm not an fat POS so I actually get good looking girls ;)

Well go f*ck one then, make a child, masturbate to Moore's pictures, DO ANYTHING that keeps you from trollin'.

Archived