• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Bowen:Are we judging Cam Newton already?

teeray

Just because it fits perfectly here:

330se1e.gif

You should limit that gif to once per week. That gif is like the Chrysler "Motor City" commercial. Awesome at first and then almost immediately played out. ;)

You should limit that gif to once per week. That gif is like the Chrysler "Motor City" commercial. Awesome at first and then almost immediately played out. ;)

When it fits it fits...must use as much as I can in a month.

I'd give you an infraction for it, ya know, being a slur and all...

Personal insults are allowed on this board...didn't you read Panthro's declaration? His orders from Zod were to allow us to say whatever we want whenever we want and not censor us, that's why he felt necessary to overstep his boundaries and correct another mod for trying to clean the board up. The other mod wasn't aware that personal insults were allowed, neither was I, but posting that gif is not against the rules. I wish it was though.

Take it up with Panthro

When it fits it fits...must use as much as I can in a month.

Personal insults are allowed on this board...didn't you read Panthro's declaration? His orders from Zod were to allow us to say whatever we want whenever we want and not censor us, that's why he felt necessary to overstep his boundaries and correct another mod for trying to clean the board up. The other mod wasn't aware that personal insults were allowed, neither was I, but posting that gif is not against the rules. I wish it was though.

Take it up with Panthro

Nothing worse than a troll that is----->260wqxe.jpg

Archived