• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crazy Strip Club stories...

Zcustom

One time I suggested after a dinner with a potential client that we all go to a strip club, It was my first big time sales experience. I thought my boss was going to drop a load right there at the table, but I knew these guys pretty well and they all went nuts at the suggestion. Had a great night and sealed the deal the next day.

Really I don't like strip clubs much, they cost way too much and don't give back anything in return.

But I did go to one in Atlanta 6 years ago right after I was seperated, and my friends got me up on stage with these chicks called the "Sin Twins", who bumped and grinded me on stage, let me drip hot wax on their bewbies, then they threw me down and dumped about 12 ounces of melted wax on my hairy chest. That hurt and was a real pain to peel off.

When I was a younger man I thought it was stupid to pay for what I can get for free.

Now I just feel bad for the girls.

I feel it is my sacred duty to keep my daughter off the strippin' pole, and every other daddy should feel the same way.

*buzzkill*

Let's not kid ourselves, no pussy is free. A hooker only cost one night. A wife on the other hand ....

Even a one night stand isn't free. You got the dinner, movie, beer, etc. Somehow, you paid for that pussy.

Depends on what your wife does for a living.

Still paying somehow. Wife can make more money then you but your still going to pay with her having you by the balls. You have to deal with the hormone changes and like it. Deal with the nagging if she is a nagger. Deal with the bitching if she is a bitcher.

Also, when we marry, we give up a free agent penis to say I do. Which isn't a bad thing. I'm happily married. I just know that I earn that ass.

Archived