• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walterfootball overall team draft grades

JawnyBlaze

I would have said a B because I feel like 3 picks were kind of a reach. The Brandon Hogan, Lawrence Wilson, and Zach Williams picks were reaches. If Newton, McClain, and Fua succeed and we get any contribution from Hogan, Wilson, and Williams than this draft will be a success.

Note: I didn't add Lee Ziemba because I think he will be a stud and a future starter in the league with the Panthers.

I would have said a B because I feel like 3 picks were kind of a reach. The Brandon Hogan, Lawrence Wilson, and Zach Williams picks were reaches. If Newton, McClain, and Fua succeed and we get any contribution from Hogan, Wilson, and Williams than this draft will be a success.

Note: I didn't add Lee Ziemba because I think he will be a stud and a future starter in the league with the Panthers.

You totally ignore Pilares. I think he will be very good if we use him correctly. By 2012, you are going to eat your words concering Brandon Hogan. The guy is a ball-hawking beast who fits well into our system. He will start.

We have always been good at developing OL, especially late rounders. That's something you can really credit our staff for.

Old staff, totally new team in place now. Hope they can do the same.

Also speaking of Walter, he hated the WR pick, called him "undraftable"

I can't help but to wonder how much homework these draft analysts did on Pilares. I have seen at least two scouting reports that called this kid slow, yet all you have to do is watch those clips of him outrunning the entire USC defense to know that's complete BS, not to mention his 4.42 40 time, which is on par with Percy Harvin.

These guys are all just lazy, I guess.

Archived