• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bleacher Report hands out Draft grades... Fug them!

TruCatzFan

They gave us a FUGGIN D+!!!! Wow! In case you're wondering according to these tards, the only team that "supposedly" drafted worse than us was The Seahawks...

While I don't necessarily believe we had a great draft, I feel like we addressed some needs, and got a franchise QB. The fact that we didn't trade any future picks this year automatically should give us an A+, and I'm sure most of you would agree with that.

I can't believe the media constantly disrespects us like this... UNBELIEVABLE!!

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/613274-2011-nfl-draft-grades-report-cards-for-all-32-nfl-teams-entire-draft/page/1

Lol they gave us a better draft grade than i gave us :p .. but in their defense everytime we drafted a "need" there was someone better at the position we drafted .. i imagine thats why they gave that grade , we also ignored the Tight End position completely , the best tightend came off the board one pick after that guard we got from washington state

I can write an article for Bleacher Report. It's all community generated content. It's garbage.

Well honestly the content has gotten better now that their writers go through an application process. But yes, they're not the "media."

But at least it probably wasn't written by some other team's version of akpantherfan.

Archived