• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ugghhh....what a friggin' day.

shinner

She ain't a minor, but....yeah, that's not happening. :)

Werd!

Hoping he's smart enough to leave it be....I noticed on my laptop the other day that he was looking at her myspace page and he also signed up for a facebook account, probably to try and see what she's up to. The wife is keeping an eye on his cell phone log to make sure he isn't trying to contact her too.

Why snoop on him, and just not talk to him??/

Just tell him;

Son this bitch has put you through enough, forget about her...

(take his ass to a strip club-- she will be the farthest thing from his mind.... AND IM SERIOUS... )

And why pass up that bonding time with your son ;)

Why snoop on him, and just not talk to him??/

Just tell him;

Son this bitch has put you through enough, forget about her...

He's been told....he confides in his mother and won't talk to me about girls or sex. I've offered but he prefers to discuss it with his mother. She's told him everything I would, essentially.

(take his ass to a strip club-- she will be the farthest thing from his mind.... AND IM SERIOUS... )

And why pass up that bonding time with your son ;)

That day will come, I imagine....especially if he was going on the Montreal trip next month :)

He's been told....he confides in his mother and won't talk to me about girls or sex. I've offered but he prefers to discuss it with his mother. She's told him everything I would, essentially.

That day will come, I imagine....especially if he was going on the Montreal trip next month :)

hell-- he will come around.. Pussy is some powerful sh!t..... :yesnod:

Archived