• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ugghhh....what a friggin' day.

shinner

Good luck on that front :lol:

(aaahh kids; whaddaya gonna do?)

Glad to hear the good news. Here's hoping for less frustration and better times from here on out.

Thanks....today he turned 18, so at the very least we managed to get through the last remaining months of me and his mother being legally responsible for any dumb poo he might have done. It is good to have him home and even better that she dumped him. He can do much better, especially as we've come to see the kind of person she is over the course of a year.

How many of us would say that near damn 100% of dumb things we've done were because of a girl?

:svengo:

That's a mouthful right there...and I had a similar experience that ended with me in the hospital for a week. At least he's handled things going south a whole lot better than I did.

Good luck man..

(nevermind-- old ass thread)

Thanks man...it was pretty old and I doubt anyone really remembered it, but I thought I'd come and post the last chapter :)

Is there anything more powerful than pussy to a 18 year old male ?

AND she's a freak too....he left his cellphone in my office a couple weeks ago so I decided to exercise my parental right to snoop (we provide and pay for the phone). Here he has a couple of emails from her with nude pics attached....hooter shots, shots of her flicking the bean. No wonder he didn't want to lose her.

It is good to have him home and even better that she dumped him. He can do much better, especially as we've come to see the kind of person she is over the course of a year.

I've got a nephew that always falls for the wrong girl. I caught one of his priors out getting cozy with a friend of his. Red-handed and saw it with my own eyes, but she told him it wasn't her. Guess who he believed? :(

AND she's a freak too....he left his cellphone in my office a couple weeks ago so I decided to exercise my parental right to snoop (we provide and pay for the phone). Here he has a couple of emails from her with nude pics attached....hooter shots, shots of her flicking the bean. No wonder he didn't want to lose her.

postpics.gif

Well hate to hear you had to go through all this drama over a self-centered brat but hopefully things will get back to an even keel now that she's out.

Hang in there - hopefully your son will realize he is definitely better than that and finds new direction for himself. These teens are sometimes painful!

postpics.gif

She ain't a minor, but....yeah, that's not happening. :)

Glad to hear things are getting better Shinner. Now you can focus more of your time supporting the Sox next season. We need all the help we can get because that evil empire is not getting smaller.

Werd!

Well hate to hear you had to go through all this drama over a self-centered brat but hopefully things will get back to an even keel now that she's out.

Hoping he's smart enough to leave it be....I noticed on my laptop the other day that he was looking at her myspace page and he also signed up for a facebook account, probably to try and see what she's up to. The wife is keeping an eye on his cell phone log to make sure he isn't trying to contact her too.

Archived