• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical, if we lose Deangelo

JawnyBlaze

So IF we lose Deangelo, and IF the Saints picking Ingram means Bush is gone from NO, what do you guys think about signing Bush? He would be a change of pace from Stewart, maybe a bit more complementary of Stewart than Deangelo (although obviously nowhere near the RB Deangelo is). Contract would be kinda high, but we got some room and Bush does add a dynamic weapon to whatever offense he's in. A bust as a #2 overall, but he's a weapon and he's good in the return game.

could be an interesting weapon for Cam Newton to work with in the slot position. It would be crazy to have a defense have to account for Reggie Bush and still deal with what Cam can do at the same time. I've said from the beginning that Deangelo Williams would be a better RB in the league than Reggie Bush... but I dont see this team going that route because of the youth move. Jeremy Shockey was added because we have a need at TE, but I dont see the need that strong at RB.

Archived